Rules of #life
1. let it go: Never run a good day by thinking about a bad yesterday
2. Ignore them: Don't listen to other people. live a life that's empowering to you.
3. Give it time: time heals everything.
4. Don't compare: the only person you should try to beat is the person you were yesterday
5. Stay calm: it's okay not to have everything figured out, know that in time you'll get there.
6. It's on you: only you are in charge of our happiness.
7. Smile: Life is short, enjoy it while you h Read more...
22 February, at 09:06
If you want to quit now, why didn't you quit yesterday. Ask yourself this question: ''Why did i even start if I'm quitting now?'' I have spent years working on this, I can't just let all of that go to waste simply because I've hit few rocks along the way. My WHY must motivate me.
Why am i doing this?
05 February, at 10:37
Don't see things that prevents you from becoming successful, train your mind to see things that allows you to succeed, this is regardless of what you looking at.
See opportunities where there aren't.
23 January, at 10:26
Today i woke up feeling down for no reason, i was not motivated... and i remembered, why did i wake up, this is a new day, a chance to live again, that took all the negativity away,,, my WHY is why i woke up thos morning, realizing that feeling depressed and not being motivated on get me anywhere... always be motivated.
04 December, at 20:59
Why arw we sticking to jobs we hate, is it bcecause we've given up or is it just that as long as we get paid month end?
What happened to your #dreams, your #aspirations. Remember when used to dream? Now is the time bring those #ideas, those #dreams to #life. Don't on me, not now
27 November, at 16:16
various reasons come into play here... Some is #family, some is accepting failure and believing that their #dreams only that DREAMS! If you young there is no excuse unless you are a bread winner... but still 27 Nov 2017, at 16:25
“Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s #life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other #people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drowned your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and #intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”– Steve Jobs