Rules of #life
1. let it go: Never run a good day by thinking about a bad yesterday
2. Ignore them: Don't listen to other people. live a life that's empowering to you.
3. Give it time: time heals everything.
4. Don't compare: the only person you should try to beat is the person you were yesterday
5. Stay calm: it's okay not to have everything figured out, know that in time you'll get there.
6. It's on you: only you are in charge of our happiness.
7. Smile: Life is short, enjoy it while you h Read more...
22 February, at 09:06
#infodraph is motivational social network where #Draphites come together to share motivations, encourage one another on life's challenges.
Call a friend, a family member, that cousin or uncle of yours. Lets feed our people with something positive, that's how we build a nation
20 March, at 15:48
People often say that motivation doesn't last. ''Develop success from failures. ''If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.'' ''Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.''
05 June, at 07:52
Though #people want to see you do better, but the truth is that they don't want to see you do better than them. You can do better; yes, but not better than them. That just reality.
26 January, at 15:01
I hear #people say I need that, I need this to reach that level... We don't realize that we have what we need to #achieve our goals. We have the brain. #God has give us the most powerful tool that any man could ever have, that is the #mind. Use it
20 December, at 01:18
Some #people will become critical of anything that you trying to do, but that's not because what they're saying is true, they're just been scared of what you might become... Critizing every move you make is their way of talking you out of your #dream.
Know how to analys critics and know who they are
16 December, at 08:41